Saturday, April 10, 2010

Gonna Be a Mommy... :)

Yes, Micah and I are having a little baby tuna! We are very excited, anxious, and nervous. We found out in the wee hours of the morning on Thursday, April 8th. I wasn't feeling well on Wednesday night. I had what I thought were probably PMS symptoms. I woke up in the middle of the night needing to use the restroom and I decided to go ahead and take a pregnancy test (just in case.) I had one left over from a box that came with 2 when I thought I was possibly pregnant last month and wasn't. Within about 10 seconds of taking the test, I had a big blue plus sign. I woke Micah up in the middle of the night to tell him. We were both shocked and thrilled at the same time. We can't wait to meet our little guy or girl around December 15th. :)
This blog will serve 2 purposes. One reason I wanted to start this blog is because I know my pregnancy will go by so quickly. I want to remember everything that I can and be able to track my baby's progress. Another reason is for friends and family. I will be posting updates on here so that anyone who is interested can come and see how the baby is doing and just share our excitement with us. I will try to post something every couple weeks or so or when I go to important doctor's visits and things like that. I am also going to try to keep up with the blog after the baby comes, so that people can come and see photos and read about our progress and things of that sort. So those who are interested, save the link! Thank you for coming to our site and sharing our excitement with us! Let the journey begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment