Thursday, November 4, 2010

Big Baby Wilcox

We went for an ultrasound today. According to my due date, I am 34 weeks pregnant tomorrow. However, I measured over 35 weeks and Adia already weighs in at 5 pounds and 8 ounces. My Iphone app says that she should weigh about 4 pounds and 9 ounces now. However, she may be a little chubbier than most... :) Take a look for yourself! I would post more info about the pregnancy and things this week, but I am just exhausted. To sum it all up, I am completely uncomfortable and constantly tired, but I absolutely love this sweet little girl more than ever. I cannot wait to love on her! I hope you enjoy the pictures!
This is Adia sucking on her thumb. The ultrasound tech kept laughing at how she sucked so intently on her thumb. We had to shake the belly a bit to get her to move her thumb away from her mouth. She continued to act like she was sucking her thumb, even when her thumb was moved away. This one is a bit harder to see, but it is her right foot. It already measures over 7 cm. The heel is on the left. Her big toe is the little circle on the right toward the bottom.
This is her little profile. Her entire hand was in her mouth at this point.
Still sucking on that thumb!
Her chubby face. :) This child looks like she has got a good set of lips and some squishy cheeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment