Tuesday, August 5, 2014

A super fun update!

I'm so excited to finally share this news:

On June 3rd at around 3 AM, I got to see this:
Another Wilcox baby!  Yay!!
 
I wanted to wake Micah up and tell him, but I have never surprised him in a fun way before with a pregnancy.  So...  I made cupcakes and gave him one with a pacifier on top!  Surprise, Daddy!
 
 
I had a rough time this go around with nausea, exhaustion, headaches, aversions, and just feeling gross.  I want to go ahead and apologize now to all of the people I have been around in the past couple of months for yawning during all of my conversations!  If I had to predict the gender, I'd say I think it's a girl.  We should find that out around my birthday, since that is when I will be 20 weeks.  What a fun present!  I'm due on February 12th, which is just in time for Valentine's Day.  Talk about hearts and love and sweetness all around!
 
Please pray for this baby for his or her health and safety.  Our prayer for this child every day is to be safe and healthy and to grow to know how deeply he or she is loved by Jesus. 

We waited until we saw the heartbeat to tell the girls about the pregnancy.  To see their reaction, you can click on this link and it will take you to a youtube video Micah uploaded.  So funny.
Adia and Isla find out about the baby.

Here's one more little pic.  I am about 13 weeks and looking forward to the 2nd trimester!
 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!!! I'm so excited for you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so very happy for you and so excited.

    ReplyDelete