Wednesday, April 28, 2010

7 Weeks Today

I have a loooong way to go before I get to meet this little raspberry! I am 7 weeks preggers today along with a few weeks tired and a couple weeks nauseous.
My baby is starting to lose it's tail this week and it's fingers and toes are starting to differentiate instead of being webbed. It's lips, nose, and eyelids are also taking shape and it is starting to move it's little tiny arms and legs. I can't believe how much development goes on daily and how it will be completely developed in just a little over 7 months.
I keep feeling like this is all going by so slowly, but I also know how it seems like the school year started just yesterday, and we have actually been in school now for 8 months. I know the time will fly and I will look back on this like it flew by, but right now, it just seems very slow.
I am still feeling just kind of blah. Most of the time, I have to make myself eat, and I can't eat very much. When I don't eat though, I start to feel nauseous. I keep saltines by the bed, and I often make myself eat them in the middle of the night and before I get out of bed in the morning. I get hot flashes like I am going through menopause, but I also have symptoms that make me feel like a 12 year old girl going through puberty. Menopausal and puberty at the same time.
Micah is great. When I want McDonald's french fries with sweet and sour sauce, he runs and gets them for me and just laughs. I've been wanting grapes a lot too. He washes them for me and puts them in a little bowl for me to eat them. He talks about how he can't wait to meet the little one all the time and I just love it. He thinks it will be a boy. According to the Chinese Gender Chart, it is supposed to be a boy! (I think that according to that chart, he was maybe supposed to be a girl though, so that may tell you how reliable this chart is... A lot of people think I am having a girl! We will see around mid to late July!

No comments:

Post a Comment