Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Pictures and updates

Adia Beth
Age: almost 10 months

Health: Adia is very healthy these days.  She recently had a cold, but is over it now.  We've all shared this thing and it's not fun.  Adia got her first big knot on her head.  While she was at the sitter's, a little boy threw a toy truck that hit her in the head.  It's already looking much better. 
 
Development: Adia still loves to talk.  She keeps us laughing all the time.  She really thinks that she's having a big conversation with us, although it just sounds like different pitches of, "ye bu da sheee ze bu ba di da da!"  She has all of these facial expressions and hand gestures and it looks like she is really telling us a big story.  It's so fun.  She has also started giving us kisses on the lips.  It's probably my favorite thing in the world.  I say, "Give Mommy kisses" and I make a little kissy face at her.  She puts her lips directly on my mouth.  Sometimes, I'll just be holding her and looing at her and she'll just kiss me.  I really adore it.  She also loves for me to hold her and snuggle her in the evenings.  Last night, she sat in my lap with her toy for about an hour and just gave me kisses and played.  It was so sweet.  Adia still isn't crawling yet.  Honestly, I'm wondering if she ever will.  If she wants something, she just lays down on the floor and rolls to what she wants.  She doesn't pull up yet on her own, but if I stand her up, she will stand at something and play for a long time.  She can also stand by herself for a few seconds before ever falling over.   

Favorite things/New things: Kisses

Pregnancy
Week: 14

Symptoms: I'm feeling really good these days.  I'm still pretty tired and would love some more energy, but I really do feel pretty good.  I'm eating a LOT!

Baby's growth: This little one is about the size of an orange.  The baby is very active and is practicing it's breathing, sucking, and swallowing.  I have started feeling the little flutters, which is lots of fun.  It's nice the second time around because I know what those little tiny butterflies feel like and I knew what to expect.   

Thoughts/feelings: I'm not going to lie.  Right now, I'm a bit overwhelmed with just life in general.  I just have 60,000 things going on at once.  Some mornings, I would be willing to pay money to just stay home with my sweet girl and play, nap, and eat with her.  I treasure each moment I have with Adia.  I'm going to blink and she will be 1.  I'm going to blink again, and I'll have 2 babies to love on and care for.
Adia and I the morning of my birthday party at my parent's house.  She was being bashful.

I love her silly face.

Nana bought balloons for Sam and Adia for my birthday.

It looks like she could just take off crawling, but she never does.

This is all of my family and a big part of the Wilcox family.

Sam and his mommy, Sarah.

14 weeks

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness you look so adorable!! I can't believe she is already 10 months.

    ReplyDelete